To our loyal Clients,
We do hope that you are all keeping safe and well and we are delighted to be working towards a re-opening date of Saturday 4th July for hair appointments. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer our popular nails service, but we will update you as soon as we are allowed to.
We will have had almost 15 weeks of closure and during this time, we have been risk assessing and planning how we will re-open. We are creating strict health and safety measures to ensure we create the safest of environments for both our team members and our clients.
We are doing our very best to accommodate all of our clients during this period of uncertainty and all our guidelines have been made with the safety of you (and our Salon Sixteen team) in mind – you are all very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
We would like to communicate some of our plans to you so you can gain confidence in us and have some understanding of the changes we will be making to you future Salon visits:
PPE & HEALTH & SAFTEY
- All clients will be required to hand sanitise on arrival and leaving. All team members will be adhering to a strict hand hygiene between clients.
- There will be a glass screen at reception to safeguard all clients and our front of house.
- We are required to update all clients records with us, this will be done on arrival.
- We have the space in the salon to ensure that there will be 2 metres between our clients during your visit.
- Our team will look a little different and be wearing face shields and or face masks.
- We request that all our clients wear face masks whilst in the salon, if you have any concerns regarding this please speak to our front of house on arrival
- All stylist stations & wash basin areas will be disinfected in between clients.
- All handles and the reception area will be disinfected regularly.
- We will have toilets available for clients use only and these will be regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day.
- All gowns and towels will be washed fresh in between each client.
- We have had installed a top of the range ventilation system throughout the whole salon. This provides clean air being replaced approximately every 20 minutes.
- We will be making sure that we follow the Government guidelines and taking every measure to ensure our Salon is as safe and secure as possible for our team and clients.
- Due to the large number of clients having to be rescheduled from the lockdown period, July is very booked up.
- Where possible can clients please make their future appointments by phone, email or online to prevent congestion at the reception area. We would strongly recommend pre-booking future appointments.
- Please be aware there is still a chance that your appointment time may change; if this is necessary we will contact you to advise.
- Our appointment system is now open for any of our clients that wish to book for hair services only. We are still awaiting a confirmation date as to when we can offer nails at this time.
- You can make your booking with us by;
- Leaving a message on the salon answer phone 01730 260059.
- Sending a message to the Salon mobile 07488368010.
- Messaging us via Facebook or Instagram.
- Or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Once re-open, we ask that appointments are made via telephone, email or messaging us. This will help avoid our numbers at our reception area.
CHANGES AT THE SALON:
- All clients will still enter through the original salon entrance and exit at the far end of the new build to help with social distancing.
- There will be a sign on the front door requesting that you do not enter if there are people at the reception desk
- We will have an area clearly marked outside the front entrance for you to wait safely for the reception area to become clear.
- The waiting areas will have been removed therefore we ask all clients to arrive at their appointment time. If you are early, please wait outside or nearby. If you are late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to keep your appointment.
- All clients & team members will be required to have their temperature checked on arrival using a non-contact, electric thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of over 37.8oC will not be allowed to stay within the building.
- All clients will be required to pay for their service on arrival and encouraged to use card payments where possible (if you wish to leave a tip please bring cash).
- We would request that you attend your appointment on your own. We understand this may not always be possible if you have a carer. If you need to have someone with you, please contact the Salon for advice before you attend your appointment.
- If your child is not old enough to attend their appointment alone, we ask that no siblings are present, only one adult.
- Please note that only guide dogs and assistance dogs will be allowed for the foreseeable future.
- Please bring as little additional clothing (e.g. coats, scarves etc.) as possible and only have one bag. Any loose garments or bags will be put into a bag and you will be asked to keep hold of this whilst in the Salon.
- For the time being, we will not be able to offer perms as part of our service to reduce your time at the backwash.
- Please be aware that conditioning treatment may not be able to be offered as a service to reduce the number of people and time at the backwash.
- We will not be allowed to provide magazines but please feel free to bring your own. You must take these away with you.
- Initially we will not be allowed to provide you with refreshments; however you will be able to bring you own. You must take any cups etc. away with you.
*Please be aware that there will need to be a small increase on our pricing due to extra over heads with PPE. For all our clients having missed their colour appointments during this closure, we will need to charge a minimum of £10 for the extra colour product needed on this first appointment with us.
We cannot tell you how much we are missing all of our clients and we are counting the days until we re-open. Please stay strong and refrain from colouring or cutting your own hair! We are looking forward to be back and making you look and feel great very soon.
With our warmest wishes,
Rosie, Kev, Amy & all the Team at Salon Sixteen